Entertainment | Sports | Tech | Healthy Living

Saturday 20 February 2016

A man has to “Test out the car first,Tyrese says as he talks about sex


The 37 year old singer and actor says that he can’t marry a woman until he knows what he's getting in the bedroom. He revealed this on "The Doctors" recently when the subject of waiting for marriage before sex came up.

Tyrese slammed the ideology and claims it just can’t work in a society of high divorce rates:
“It’s enough people getting married and filing for divorce. There’s enough people out here saying, ‘I’m a born again virgin. I’ve had sex before, but I’m just going to hold back.”
“I don’t know, I’m still trying to figure it out. I’m not going to have sex, I’m not going to touch you because it’s biblical.
“However, I would say, I’m not willing to potentially marry bad sex. If I have one car to test drive, you gotta jump in and do a couple turns. Put in reverse, back up. I’m not marrying bad sex!”
“I believe that God’s correction is for your protection. He’s not saying don’t have s*x so he can hold something from you. There are STDs out there. And think about it. If you’re a woman, would you give a man a key to your apartment on the first date?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Paid Ads : Tropical Painting Services

Paid Ads : Tropical Painting Services
Tropical Painting Services is an organization established to give elegant painting works and designs to homes within and outside Nigeria.

Song of the Week

New Music: Lexyfash - The Sound

After the successful release of Carry Go featuring Oyinkanade, your favorite boy Lexyfash is back with a fresh and tight jam titled The...

Pages

Search This Blog

Your e-mail address is incorrect. Please check it and try again.

Thanks for your subscription!

Blog Archive

Blog Archive