Entertainment | Sports | Tech | Healthy Living

Saturday 4 February 2017

Faze talks about feud between Blackface and Tuface

http://notjustok.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Faze1.jpg


The feud between Blackface and Tuface seems to be an unending which sees Blackface taking jabs and throwing shots at Tuface at the slightest provocation and Tuface not replying him, but that doesn't seem to slow Blackface down. Tuface proposed a nationwide protest to kick against the current economic situation Nigerians are facing. While some applauded the idea, others opposed it and Blackface’s voice seems to be the loudest opposition.

In a recent interview with their former band mate, Faze said, “I read all what Blackface said about Tuface and what I would advise is that this is 2017. Things have to be different. I don’t want to talk about the issues between both of them. Blackface should go about things the way he wants and Tuface should also do the same. What I just want is for peace to reign. I have made several attempts to iron out the issues between them. I have been going up and down trying to mediate peace between them but all to no avail. I am tired of doing that. Right now, I am working on my project. My album is due to be out very soon and that is what I want to focus my energy on.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Paid Ads : Tropical Painting Services

Paid Ads : Tropical Painting Services
Tropical Painting Services is an organization established to give elegant painting works and designs to homes within and outside Nigeria.

Song of the Week

New Music: Lexyfash - The Sound

After the successful release of Carry Go featuring Oyinkanade, your favorite boy Lexyfash is back with a fresh and tight jam titled The...

Pages

Search This Blog

Your e-mail address is incorrect. Please check it and try again.

Thanks for your subscription!

Blog Archive