Entertainment | Sports | Tech | Healthy Living

Friday 11 March 2016

Fayose seen driving truck “Tipper” in Ekiti, says he drove and sold trucks before he became Governor (Photos)


Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, has challenged the residents of Ekiti state to be proud of their vocation, as he once sold and drove trucks before becoming a governor. Fayose said this while meeting with some tipper drivers in the state yesterday March 10th.
According to Fayose, there is dignity in Labor and that people should not be ashamed of their means of livelihood. He personally drove a tipper round some streets in Ado-Ekiti
”This is what I do, I sell trucks, I’m involved in haulage, I can even drive this truck to Ibadan and even Lagos, this is what I have been doing before I became governor and I must continue working even after my tenure, so I don’t see anything special in this”he said. Continue to see more photos of him driving a tipper
 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Paid Ads : Tropical Painting Services

Paid Ads : Tropical Painting Services
Tropical Painting Services is an organization established to give elegant painting works and designs to homes within and outside Nigeria.

Song of the Week

New Music: Lexyfash - The Sound

After the successful release of Carry Go featuring Oyinkanade, your favorite boy Lexyfash is back with a fresh and tight jam titled The...

Pages

Search This Blog

Your e-mail address is incorrect. Please check it and try again.

Thanks for your subscription!

Blog Archive

Blog Archive