Entertainment | Sports | Tech | Healthy Living

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Kylie Jenner talks about the pressure to look perfect

Kylie Jenner always has to wear make up and look good to shoot her Keeping Up With The Kardashians show and also to make appearances at events. But she said all that can be too much sometimes.. During an interview with AdWeek on Monday, she said:

'I feel like people want to see me have a cool hair color and dress a certain way and have pretty makeup and heels. If they were to see me in public, they would expect me to look like that….it’s also exhausting for everyday life.'
 She also said that she's longer bothered by what her haters have to say anymore. She continued:
'Honestly, I feel like at this point I’ve gotten so numb to it. I still do my thing and people still love me…It doesn’t really affect me.'
There’s a really big part of my life that I don’t share online, and I feel like people think that just because I have a reality TV show and I’m on Snapchat for probably 10 minutes altogether throughout the day, that they know my life.
'Like, I don’t show a lot of my relationships or my ups and downs. I’d never have a fight with someone [on Instagram],' she added. 
She's said she's more down to earth in real life than on social media..
'I think that's true for a lot of people, actually,' 'You can't really tell who a person is from, like, an eight-second Snapchat video or an Instagram. I only post on Instagram or Snapchat what I want people to see, you know? But there's a whole other side to me that people don't know.'
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Paid Ads : Tropical Painting Services

Paid Ads : Tropical Painting Services
Tropical Painting Services is an organization established to give elegant painting works and designs to homes within and outside Nigeria.

Song of the Week

New Music: Lexyfash - The Sound

After the successful release of Carry Go featuring Oyinkanade, your favorite boy Lexyfash is back with a fresh and tight jam titled The...

Pages

Search This Blog

Your e-mail address is incorrect. Please check it and try again.

Thanks for your subscription!

Blog Archive

Blog Archive